Grills sizzling, splashing in the pool, lots of laughter, maybe a firework or two; those sounds are the soundtrack of summer. But along with those perfect sounds, there is sure to be music! The perfect playlist can really add an extra level of fun to your festivities and with 4th of July BBQs right around the corner, I rounded up a few of my favorite patriotic songs to add to your next playlist.
Patriotic Songs For Your BBQ
- Living in America by James Brown
- Take Me Home, Country Roads by John Denver
- Living in the USA by Steve Miller Band
- American Girl by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- American Saturday Night by Brad Paisley
- American Pie by Don McLean
- Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen
- R.O.C.K. in the USA by John Mellencamp
- Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus
- God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood
Some of these patriotic songs may be no brainers for your BBQ playlist, but hopefully there are a few new ones to add to your list. Whether you’re in the backyard or down at the beach, your 4th of July celebration will hit just the right note thanks to a few patriotic songs on your playlist. Mix them in with other up-tempo party songs to keep everyone celebrating!
What are your favorite patriotic songs?