Happy Friday, everyone! Today is actually the best of all Fridays because it’s National Pizza Party Day! Woot woot! To celebrate everyone’s favorite holiday, I’m sharing my go-to pizza recipe: a three-cheese white pizza that will quickly become your favorite too.You can't make everyone happy. You're not pizza. #nationalpizzapartyday Click To Tweet
This pizza recipe could not be easier or faster to make. I use a pizza crust mix and know that you could consider that cheating a little bit, but when something is already done for you, why reinvent the wheel? Especially on a weeknight when time is short and your to-do list is not.
The garlic olive oil gives the pizza plenty of flavor, but without a big saucy mess. Add in a ridiculous amount of cheese and your taste buds will definitely party with this pizza recipe. I love using a mix of cheeses in this pizza: the mozzarella and parmesan get all melty and brown and then the ricotta…oh the ricotta! Just trust me, make the pizza and you’ll see.
The possibilities for this pizza recipe are almost endless. You can add a little crushed red pepper or Italian seasoning to the top to boost the flavor even more. A little spinach or sausage would also be a great addition!Celebrating #nationapizzapartyday with @ramcquiston's three-cheese white pizza! Click To Tweet
Three-Cheese White Pizza Recipe
- 1 Martha White pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp hot water
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil, separated
- 1/3 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 c grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp ricotta cheese
- Move a rack to the lowest spot and preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Mix pizza crust with hot water according to package directions and set aside. Sometimes you need a few extra teaspoons of water to get the dough to come together.
- Brush 1 tsp of olive oil across a cookie sheet.
- Finely mince garlic cloves, combine with 4 tbsp olive oil and set aside.
- Spread pizza crust dough out onto cookie sheet. Press into desired shape and thickness with fingers. Prick the crust with a fork all over. Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Take crust out of the oven and top with garlic olive oil mixture, brushing it liberally across the crust.
- Spread shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese and small pieces of the ricotta cheese evenly.
- Bake for an additional 9-11 minutes.